Necromancers in the D&D worlds...

In a band, it's hard to play a necromancer, no matter the kind of this. I like to play wizard with power over the undead and more particulary over the spectre and other ethereal ones. The alignement of my characters is usually Neutral Evil, but it's very rare that I splint off from my band, my magical powers are more often interesting for a bunch of warriors and rogues than an another source of treats. I like Necromancers!!! Beware Ha Noian players, Perran the lord of undead is here! LOL

2 nhận xét:

CUON_NEM WORLD nói...

mais quelle mauvaise foi! je t'écris en français pour t'obliger à traduire! Toi qui voulais de mes bons ban cuon, tu vas pouvoir te repentir!

Nặc danh nói...

you're annoyed by french speakers! I know that! LOL
Necromancy in the DD worlds is usually underestimated, I like the Al Qadim campaign, and especially the isle of Sahu and ohter things like that!